Conky can display more than 300 built-in objects, including support for:
- > A plethora of OS stats (uname, uptime, CPU usage, mem usage, disk usage, "top" like process stats, and network monitoring, just to name a few).
- > Built-in IMAP and POP3 support.
- > Built-in support for many popular music players (MPD, XMMS2, Audacious).
- > Can be extended using built-in Lua support, or any of your own scripts and programs (more).
- > Built-in Imlib2 and Cairo bindings for arbitrary drawing with Lua (more).
- > Runs on Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, NetBSD, Solaris, Haiku OS, and macOS!