Chrome for a Cause
Google offers you to support one of five charities by counting the tabs you opened in Chrome.
The total number of opened tabs by users will determine the amount of charitable donations (up to one million dollars) to be made on behalf of the Chrome community.
- 10 tabs = 1 tree planted
- 10 tabs = 1 published book
- 25 tabs = 1 vaccine
- 100 tabs = 1 square meter of the housing
- 200 tabs = 1 year’s supply of water for one person
How to participate?
- Install the Chrome for a Cause extension.
- Browse the Web with Chrome from 15 to 19 December
- At the end of each day you’ll be asked to use your tabs
- Choose which charity you would like to support by your tabs that day.
I know this is the last day, but you can still ruin google anyway =)